The 50/50 Raffle returns to Texas Motor Speedway during the AAA Texas 500 race weekend! As the official charity of Texas Motor Speedway, Speedway Children’s Charities is now hosting a 50/50 Raffle at each of our major race weekends.
What’s a 50/50 Raffle, you ask? Tickets are sold onsite at Texas Motor Speedway and those sales accumulate into a jackpot. A winning ticket will be drawn at the conclusion of the race weekend and 50% of the jackpot goes to a lucky winner and the other 50% goes to Speedway Children’s Charities—a big win for race fans AND children in need in North Texas!
- Do NOT have to be present to win, but must claim prize within 30 days of draw date.
- Cash or debit transactions ONLY, credit cards will not be accepted
- Ticket sales will begin Thursday, November 1st and conclude at the checkered flag of the AAA Texas 500.
- Fifty percent of the proceeds benefit Speedway Children’s Charites and the other fifty percent could be YOURS!
- Purchase locations
- Lobby Level of the Speedway Club building
- On the concourse at Gates 3, 4, and 5
- In the infield next to the TMS Info Booth
- Mobile sellers will also be available throughout the property including suite level and the campgrounds
- Purchase options
- 10 tickets for $10
- 40 tickets for $20
- 120 tickets for $40
If you or your organization would be interested in selling raffle tickets, please see the information below.
For more information, please call 817-215-8421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.